About the World Ageing Festival 2023
The 14th Ageing Asia Innovation Forum (AAIF) returns to Singapore on 24-25 May 2023 at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre. Held within the main conference is the 11th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2023 and the Ageing Asia Innovation Exhibition that curates the world’s top 100 products that will enable successful ageing – Assistive Living, Home & Community Care, Active Ageing, Technology and Rehabilitation & Wellness.
Organised by homegrown Singaporean social enterprise, Ageing Asia, the world’s biggest international ageing week celebrates global care innovations with 5,000 participants across B2B2C, 100 speakers, 100 exhibitors, 100 products and 50 countries over 5 exciting days. Each year, the platform provides an opportunity for new innovations, products launches and showcases.
In 2023, the theme of “Celebrating Life and Longevity” addresses the mindset shift of new generations of older people who aspire for health, independence and purpose. The vision of the International Ageing Week by Ageing Asia is to encourage global knowledge exchange, cross industry collaborations and sector partnerships to help accelerate the launch of new projects and innovations.
- Knowledge exchange of global best practices in housing, health and care for older people
- Curate global best in class products, technologies and services
- Market intelligence on successful strategies in the business of ageing
- Encourage culture change to improve service delivery
- Translate global care models for local markets
- Improve sustainability of care: Funding, operational efficiency and quality
- Identify subject matter experts and new partnership opportunities
Who should attend
- Healthcare Groups and Hospital
- Hospitality and Tourism Organisation
- Architects & Designers
- Foundations & Charities
- Insurance Providers
- Real Estate Developers
- Technology and Product Manufacturers
- Trade and Industry Associations
- Over 60 year olds