The annual Ageing Asia Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar looks to bringing together healthcare and eldercare managers and care teams from the Government, Business and Not-for-Profits to gain access to global programmes, innovations and strategies that help to increase productivity, improve capabilities and quality of life.
Launched in 2016, the inaugural Ageing Asia Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar welcomed over 30 speakers sharing their perspectives and exhcnage knowledge with international and local representatives from the sector.
MODULES OF DISCUSSION
- Module 1: Future of health and wellness for better quality of life
- Module 2: Future of dementia and end-of-life care
- Module 3: Future of innovation supporting independence, dignity and ageing-in-place
- Module 4: Future of culture and change - Driving innovation in pilots to implementation
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Exchange knowledge of global best practices in care for older adults
- Increase operational care knowledge
- Encourage culture change to improve quality of care delivery
- Foster camaraderie and partnerships in care industry
- Identify new approaches towards care delivery
The Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar 2017 is held in conjunction with the 8th International Ageing Asia Innovation Forum 2017 held in Singapore from 26-27 April, and is one of the activities in the International Ageing Week in Singapore. Entry to the 8th International Ageing Asia Innovation Forum 2017 is by registration only. Please click here to download the fees and registration form.
*Seminar attendees will only have access to the Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar 2017 and Ageing Asia Innovation Exhibition Showcase
Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar 2016 gathered over 160 international and local attendees
Check out Ageing Asia’s Facebook Page for more event photos