The annual Ageing Asia Innovation Forum (AAIF) is Asia’s most influential platform on the sustainability of ageing where developers, health + care operators and investors identify social and economic opportunities driven by Asia’s 1.2 billion ageing population. This dedicated programme is curated to stage the World’s most innovative health and eldercare models, and disrupt the industry with creative and innovative ideas that will pick your brains to rethink aged care.
GLOBAL KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WORLD RENOWNED GERONTOLOGIST
Themed, ‘Rethinking Aged Care: Health Longevity, Sustainability and Affordability’ this year's AAIF will see World renowned gerontologist, Dr Bill Thomas who will be sharing first hand insights on his latest innovation that looks to transform mindsets on eldercare. Best known for his health care system innovation, Dr Thomas' MAGIC (Multi-ability/ multi-generational inclusive communities) housing model is set to evolve eldercare; understanding what do people really want. Click here to read more.
OPENING BY GOH: DR AMY KHOR
AAIF2018 is also honoured to have Guest-of-Honour Dr Amy Khor, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources & Ministry of Health, Singapore grace the opening of the conference on Day 1, 15 May 2018.
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2018!
- Singapore Eldercare Facilities Visit (14 May)
- Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar 2018 (15 May)
- Future of Active Ageing Seminar (16 May)
- 6th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2018 (16 May)
- Introducing the inaugural Global Ageing Influencers 2018 and Asia Pacific Care Organisation Trailblazers 2018
- Ageing Workforce Longevity Forum (17 May)
AAIF2017 drew 810 attendees from 19 countries
View the event highlights here
AAIF SG Event Objectives:
- Knowledge exchange of global best practices in care for older adults
- Encourage culture change to improve quality of care delivery
- Translate global care models for local market adoption
- Enable public private partnerships and increase capital funding for long term care
- Network and establish partnerships with frontrunners in the business of ageing