The annual Ageing Asia Innovation Forum (AAIF) is an international platform held annually in Singapore that connects CEO level business, government and community leaders to invest and collaborate on business opportunities in Real Estate, Healthcare, Wellness, Finance, Technology and Senior Care. AAIF aims to showcase the world’s most innovative models of care that will improve quality of living and happiness of older adults in Asia Pacific, focusing on Healthy Ageing, Independent Ageing and Dignified Ageing.
The 2017 theme of ‘Future of Integrated Care: Housing, Health & Communities’ was chosen to reflect the changing needs of ageing baby boomers who desire to age- in-place, with relevant housing, health and communities services that can evolve to suit their changing requirements as they age.
Join us on 25-26 April 2017 at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Singapore where we will be showcasing the world’s most innovative and sustainable housing, healthcare, wellbeing and community. Don't miss the chance to meet over 500 industry representatives from over 20 countries to access investment and partnership opportunities in Asia Pacific’s US$3.3 Trillion ageing market.
What's New in 2017!
- Singapore Eldercare Facilities Tour (24 April)
- Future of Dementia Care Masterclass (24 April)
- Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar 2017 (25-26 April)
- Geriatric Healthcare Day at AAIF (26 April)
- Future of Change Management in Seniors Housing & Elderly Care Masterclass (27 April)
- Future of Volunteer Engagement, Management & Fund Raising Masterclass (27 April)
List of confirmed Global Ageing Innovation Expert Speakers:
- Ms Pirkko Mattila, Minister of Social Affairs & Health, Government of Finland
- H.E Scott Wightman, British High Commissioner to Singapore, The United Kingdom
- H.E Paula Parviainen, Ambassador, Embassy of Finland in Singapore, Government of Finland
- Mr Arthur Koumoukelis, Partner, Dentons Australia (formerly Gadens), Australia
- Ms Carol Allen, CEO, Sapphire International, Australia
- Dr Elsie Hui, Consultant and Chief of Service of the Department of Medicine and Geriatrics at Shatin Hospital, and Cluster Coordinator of the Community Geriatric Assessment Team of New Territories East Cluster, Hospital Authority, Hong Kong SAR
- Mr Gustav Strandell, President, Maihama Club, Japan
- Professor Hiroyuki Murata, Professor, Tohoku University, President, Murata Associates, Inc.
- Ms Jane Ashcroft, CBE, CEO, Anchor, The United Kingdom
- Dr Kenny Tan, CEO, St Luke’s Eldercare Ltd, Singapore
- Dr Lam Ching-Choi, BBS, JP, Chairman, Elderly Commission, CEO, Haven of Hope Christian Service, Hong Kong SAR
- Mr Laurence Lien, Co-Founder & CEO, Asia Philanthropy Circle (APC), Chairman, Lien Foundation, Singapore
- Mr Mike Orgill, Head – Public Policy, Airbnb, Asia Pacific
- Dr Nart Fongsmut, MD, Board Member, Development of Housing at the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security, Board Member, Sawangkanives Home for Thai Elderly and Thai Red Cross Society, Thailand
- And more...
Read more about the expert speakers
AAIF2017 is held in conjunction with the 5th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2017, and is part of the International Ageing Week in Singapore.
AAIF2016 drew over 580 C-level delegates from 17 countries
The event in 2016 welcomed over 580 delegates from 17 countries. In the past two years, we have welcomed Mr Daniel Reingold, President and CEO, RiverSpring Health and Dr Audrey Weiner, President and CEO, Jewish Home Lifecare as our international keynote speakers, masterclass leaders, and judges for the Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards. Read more...
ABOUT AGEING ASIA INNOVATION FORUM
AAIF aims to create an annual platform to showcase business opportunities in ‘Ageing’ Asia; to connect and encourage private sector investments, and to create a more positive perception of ageing in Asia by focusing on economic opportunities. Our vision for AAIF is to stimulate the growth of products and services that will enhance the quality of life, functional capability and happiness of seniors in Asia-Pacific.
AAIF SG Event Objectives:
- Knowledge exchange of global best practices in care for older adults
- Encourage culture change to improve quality of care delivery
- Translate global care models for local market adoption
- Enable public private partnerships and increase capital funding for long term care
- Network and establish partnerships with frontrunners in the business of ageing