Between 2000 and 2030, the proportion of older Malaysians (aged 60 years and above) is expected to rise from 6.2 per cent (1.4 million) to 13.6 per cent (4.9 million), doubling in proportion but more than tripling in number. With longer life expectancy and awareness for healthy ageing, the health longevity of older Malaysian's and the accompanying business opportunities of providing for an increasingly affluent, well-educated and technologically savvy population will increase.
The Ageing Asia Fast Track Seniors Living & Care Malaysia is Malaysia's most influential forum on the business of seniors living and care. The 1-day event will be held on 31 July 2018 at GTower Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and is specially curated for developers, operators and investors who aspire to change the future of ageing in Malaysia.
- The health longevity economy
- New housing models in Malaysia that support active ageing
- E-health, care and assisted living technologies
- Innovative seniors housing models - Affordable to luxury
- Seniors housing and care industry metrics
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Access industry market intelligence to stay ahead of the competition
- Identify market access strategies for development and operational success
- Meet the right partners and access the experts in seniors living and care
- Understand and analyse operational and funding models
- Overcome the barriers to entry and fast track your seniors living project
CONFERENCE ADVISORY BOARD