Join us as we embark on the fourth edition of Ageing Asia's 'Tour de Care' series from 10-13 September 2018 to Germany, offering you exclusive insights to the best of Germany's healthcare and aged care systems. Hear from top healthcare, elderly housing & care, technology, funding and service leaders.
Germany is one of only five “super-aged” societies in the world. Germany is the EU country that spends the most on health, allocating 11.1% of its GDP to health expenditure in 2015. Recent health spending trends closely follow economic growth, with an annual increase of around 2%. This high spending in Germany is associated with high utilisation rates and high levels of health care resources, which contribute to providing good access to care for the population. One of the key highlights is Europe’s first memory centre & living lab for dementia.
- An insight to the future of elderly health and dementia care in Germany
- How facilities have moved away from institutionalisation to creative housing, assisted living and nursing care for the elderly
- Home-like environments for persons living with dementia
- Multigenerational housing model
- Modern integrated assisted living and nursing home to enable barrier free living
- Future of ageing in urban cities
- Ageing in small communities with a special focus on dementia care
- Creative housing option and innovation in care
- Innovation Workshop: Creative sustainable co-housing project
- Public private partnership
- And more...
- Healthcare groups
- Seniors living & aged care operators
- Retirement villages & nursing homes
- Real estate developers
- REITS / Investors in seniors living