According the World Bank, Thailand is ageing faster than the other countries in the region. It is expected to have the largest share of elderly population amongst East Asia’s developing countries by 2040. Thailand has 7.5 million people aged 65 and over, a figure projected to swell to 17 million by 2040 - more than a quarter of the expected population. The changing consumer expectations and affluence, coupled with improvements in healthcare result in higher life expectancies. In addition, future generations of elderly may not live with their children. There are accompanying business opportunities of providing for an increasingly affluent, urban, well educated and technologically savvy population.
The Ageing Asia Fast Track Seniors Living & Care Thailand is Thailand's most influential forum on the business of seniors living and care. The 1-day event will be held on 2 August 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand and is specially curated for developers, operators and investors who aspire to change the future of ageing in Thailand.
- The health longevity economy
- New housing models in Thailand that support active ageing
- E-health, care and assisted living technologies
- Innovative seniors housing models - Affordable to luxury
- Seniors housing and care industry metrics
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Access industry market intelligence to stay ahead of the competition
- Identify market access strategies for development and operational success
- Meet the right partners and access the experts in seniors living and care
- Understand and analyse operational and funding models
- Overcome the barriers to entry and fast track your seniors living project
FAST TRACK PROJECT ADVISORY BOARD