The 3rd Ageing Asia Investment Forum 2018 is a close-door roundtable that will be held on 6 December at Cordis Hong Kong, in Hong Kong SAR, bringing investors, care operators, products and developers together, to identify investment opportunities driven by health longevity, care demands and purchasing power of Asia’s ageing baby boomers. The event will bring a 120 senior level decision makers across healthcare, aged care, seniors living and finance sectors together.
Ageing Asia Investment Forum 2018 is the regions’ most influential forum roundtable on the business of ageing. Organised by Ageing Asia Alliance, Asia’s first industry network on the business of ageing. Key activities of the alliance include business development, market intelligence and industry training. Ageing Asia alliance produces the annual Ageing Asia Show - Asia’s biggest trade and consumer event for the ageing industry.
Focused discussions on top ageing market growth opportunities include:
- Institutional investors in aged care and retirement living
- Home health and community care services
- Senior Housing Communities (Independent, Assisted, Skilled Nursing & Memory Support)
- Manpower and capability development
- Geriatric healthcare, rehabilitation and wellness
- Assistive living and technology products and services