ELDERCARE OPERATIONS | HEALTH LONGEVITY
As part of International Ageing Week in SIngapore, Future of Active Ageing Seminar 2019 that is held in conjunction with 10th International AAIF 2019 aims to address Eldercare Operations and Health Longevity in the world of Active Ageing.
We are honoured to have with us expertise from various industries across different parts of the world coming together in this meaningful seminar. With such strong support and participation from leading enterprises in the industry, Future of Active Ageing Seminar promise to bring across important insights and up to date news on the world on of Active Ageing.
Speakers at the Future of Active Ageing Seminar 2019
- Dr Tan Yong Seng Cardiologist, Tan Yong Seng Heart, Lung & Vascular Surgery Pte. Ltd, Singapore
- Dr Kanwaljit Soin Author, Orthopedic Surgeon and Former Nominated Member of Parliament, Singapore
- Ms Janice Chia Founder & Managing Director, ASPIRE55 Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Dr Ng Wai Chong Chief, Clinical Affairs, Tsao Foundation, Singapore
- A/Prof Sue-Anne Toh Ee Shiow CEO, Novi Health, Singapore
- Dr Cheryl Yeo Nutritionist & Health Coach, Novi Health, Singapo
- Dr Jennie Hewitt Physiotherapist, Australia
- Mr Tirupathi Karthik Chief Executive Officer, Napier Healthcare Solutions Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Ms Kathy Daniel Director, International Business, Home Instead, USA
- Professor Areerat Suputtitada, MD. Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Director, Neurorehabilitation Research Unit at Chulalongkorn University, Advisor, Founding Director, Excellent Center for Gait and Motion at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Ms Sally Hopkins Executive Director, Eden Asia
- Professor Henrik Hautop Lund Professor & President, Entertainment Robotics – Moto Tiles, Denmark
To ensure the best possible experience for our attendees in this two-day seminar, the focus on each day has been carefully crafted with day one covering on multi-disciplinary approaches and programmes for residential, community and home based long-term care. Day two emphasizes on strategies to support healthy living, enablement, purpose and independence for successful ageing.
Key topics in Future of Active Ageing Seminar 2019
- Assistive Technology
- Cognitive & Dementia care
- Community Care
- Heart & Bone Health
- Preventive Healthcare & Management
- Social & Emotional Health Longevity
- And more...
Held simultaneously with Future of Active Ageing Seminar 2019, the 10th International AAIF welcomes Ageing Innovation Exhibition, Asia’s first curated Ageing Exhibition of the world’s top 50 trending products/brands that will change the future of ageing. This one-of-a-kind exhibition showcases the latest eldercare products and solution from around the globe that can be best adapted and translated to the needs of the industry.
Highlights of Future of Active Ageing Seminar 2018