Taking place from 17-20 October 2017 in London, the Ageing Asia Industry Conference The UK will be showcasing the UK's best models in social & community engagement, dementia care, palliative care, innovation in care and ageing-in-place. The 4-day insightful tour includes visit to some of UK’s best facilities that provide care for elderly.
WHY JOIN US?
- Gain in-depth knowledge on the know-hows on delivering home care support from one of the most advanced nations in community care
- Learn how the UK creates an environment that supports active social & engagement for older adults to enable ageing-in-placeEngage with key industry stakeholders across business, government and not-for-profits from the UK and Asia Pacific Explore increased opportunities for cross industries and international investments & strategic partnerships
- Gain insights to the latest innovations and solutions for the elderly
- Learn from operational care teams and understand practical implementation strategies of new innovations
- What can we adapt for Asia Pacific
- And more...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior Management Team
- Operations Team
- Care Operators
- Retirement Villages
- Nursing Homes
- Healthcare Groups
- Home Care Providers