EVENT ASSISTANT (2 months contract / part time with opp to convert to a perm role)
We are looking for event assistants (2 months contract / part time) leading up to our flagship forum (Ageing Asia Innovation Forum) in May. You will have the opportunity to be part of an exciting forum that looks at innovations to change the way our seniors age, and even meet industry thought leaders at the forum. Plus this role has the potential to be converted to a permanent role for the suitable candidate.
Scope of work:
- Engage in ageing industry research
- Manage the setting up of the database management system
- Assist in activities leading up to Ageing Asia Innovation Forum 2018
- Manage onsite duties assigned during the forum
- Comfortable over the phone
- Independent with a high attention to details
- Good level of organisational and time management skills
- A team player with a high level of energy and dedication
- Self-motivated and driven
- Meticulous, resourceful and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you are driven, passionate in the business of ageing, and enjoy working in a vibrant environment, write to us now!