Taking place from 26-29 September 2017 in Tokyo, the 4th edition of the Ageing Asia Innovation Forum in Japan will be focusing on assisted senior living, dementia care innovations, smart ageing technologies, rehabilitation and nursing care.
Conducted in English, this annual event in Japan, held in conjunction with the 44th International Home Care & Rehabilitation Exhibition (H.C.R), serves as a dedicated platform and training opportunity for international leaders in eldercare and healthcare who are looking to gain a better understanding from the Japanese models or to access the Japan market.
Offering insights into Japan’s sophisticated aged care operational and service model, this year’s programme will include two targeted groups of onsite workshops focusing on senior living and care, social and health engagement programmes, cognitive and physical care rehabilitation care management. The conference will also be inviting some of Japan’s aged care leaders to share their experiences and best practices models that have been put into practical applications.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Gain insights to innovations in intergenerational, elderly day service, seniors housing, nursing care and rehabilitation care models
- Learn how to use care technologies to improve efficiency in lifestyle and care delivery
- Be at the forefront of the latest technologies for rehabilitation, assisted living and health monitoring
- Understand how staff training and incentive strategies attract and retain talent in the care industry
- Gain insights to Japan’s most effective methodologies in programmes for active, severe care, dementia care, palliative care and rehabilitation care
- Understand the training cycle and skills required to train top tier eldercare facility directors to maximise resident engagement
- Find out the most effective health and social programmes for dementia care and severe care to improve health outcomes
EXCLUSIVE DUAL FOCUS ONSITE WORKSHOPS
Registration is now available -
2016 EVENT SNAPSHOTS
More photos available on Ageing Asia's Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/AgeingAsia